2012 Asian Poker Tour Macau
Poker fans are in for an absolute treat with the 2012 APT Macau contest taking place in the final week of July. 12 events are slated to take place, commencing on Wednesday the 25th July at 1pm. The Heads-Up Asian Championship Flight A (no rebuys/add-ons) kicks into high gear with a (HKD) $5,000 buy-in. Flight B takes place at 3pm with the same (HKD) $5,000 buy-in, in a star-studded 2-day event.
The Scheduled Events at the 2012 APT in Macau (No Rebuys/Add-ons)
• Event #2: NL Texas Holdem – High Roller (HKD) $95k buy-in at 1pm on Thursday July 26
• Event #3: NL Holdem – Head Hunter (HKD) $4,000 buy-in at 1:30 pm on Thursday July 26
• Event #4: Main Event – Day 1A (HKD) $23k buy-in at 1pm on Friday the 27th July
• Event #5: Pot Limit Omaha (HKD) $3,000 buy-in at 2pm on Saturday July 28
• Event #6: No-Limit (NL) Holdem – Ladies of Poker contest – (HKD$1k buy-in) at 4 pm on Saturday the 28th July
• Event #7: NL Holdem – Deep Stack Turbo – (HKD) $1.8k buy-in on Saturday the 28th July at 6pm
• The Big One: Main Event Day 1B (Re-Entry) with (HKD)$23k buy-in at 1pm on Sunday July 29th, over 3 days
• Event #8: No-Limit Holdem with (HKD)$4k buy-in on Sunday July 29th at 3pm
• Event #9: No-Limit Holdem –Deep Stack Turbo – (HKD) $2k buy-in on Sunday July 29th at 6pm
• Event #10: No-Limit Holdem (HKD) $5k buy-in on Monday July 30th at 3pm
• Event #11: NL Holdem – Deep Stack Turbo (HKD)$2k buy-in on Monday July 30th at 6pm
• Event #12: NL Holdem – Six Max – (HKD) $3k on Tuesday 31st July at 1pm
This exciting contest features a stunning Main Event with a buy-in of (HKD) $25,000, 6 x Satellites and 12 x Side Events. For the aforementioned poker events, fees are extra.