The ANZPT at the Crown Casino in Melbourne
Poker players are delighted with the news of the prestigious ANZPT returning to Melbourne’s Crown Casino for the third time. This exciting series of poker events showcased a world-class field of players during Season 2. This year’s event will take place from September 24th – September 26th at the ritzy Crown Casino in the heart of Melbourne. The ANZPT Melbourne Main Event features a $2,200 buy-in, a stellar field of players and massive poker paydays.
Satellites to the Upcoming ANZPT at the Crown Casino
Poker pros and greenhorns alike wanting to win a seat to the ANZPT Season 3 in Melbourne will be thrilled to know that Satellites are running between September the 15th and September the 23rd, 2011. Lucky players will have the privilege of taking their seat alongside fellow poker warriors at this scintillating poker tournament in Melbourne.
Information on the Satellites for the ANZPT:
• On the 15th September at 10pm, Step 1 of the ANZPT Satellites commence with a Main Event Buy-In of $65 ($50 + $15).
• Satellites for the Main Event continue during the next 8 days at regularly scheduled intervals.
The Australia New Zealand Poker Tour (ANZPT) 2011 is being showcased between the 24th and the 26th September at Melbourne’s Crown Casino. The buy-in for the Main Event is $2,200 ($2,000 + $200) and the field is capped at 500 players.
The Winners at ANZPT Tournaments this Year:
• ANZPT Adelaide: Octavian Voegele AUD $148,900
• ANZPT Perth: Grant Levy AUD$131,500
• ANZPT Sydney: Michael Kanaan AUD $195,714
• ANZPT Gold Coast : Peter Matusik won AUD $145,100
• ANZPT Canberra: Sammy Huang won AUD $73,700
• ANZPT Queenstown: Marcel Schreiner won NZ$94,300